Saturday 16 December 2017

Sourdough/Kefir/Invention

I love Sourdough so i got a starter from eBay. Looking forward to ditching the supermarket bread i have been using. This sourdough was started in 1979 in a Lake District bakers and is being used to make bread ever since. You just feed it once a week when it's in fridge or feed it every 12 hours when it's not in fridge. Golden rule is whatever you take out put same amount back in (flour and water) .. 
I am planning to do my first bake with this on Sunday!


 Bellow is my first attempt at Water Kefir using mineral water and brown sugar. I have never tasted it or tried making it before but it's meant to be great and it's even easier than Kombucha to make.


I was sick of loosing my sponge for my homemade vinegar cleaner so i've made a crude modification. I'll 100% be taking this to the dragons den.


No comments:

Post a Comment